I’m proud to share this new self-paced course featuring my mindfulness facilitator teacher, Wendy Quan, Founder of The Calm Monkey. I’ve seen this course myself and highly recommend it – it’s filled with helpful teachings, stories and most importantly, easy practices that can be very powerful for your state-of-being. In these challenging times having some kind of meditative and mindfulness practice is crucial for work life balance and mental wellness.
Course: “Mindfulness for the Workplace”
Learn to create a better experience for yourself at work and in life, no matter what your current circumstances are or what the future might hold.
This course focuses on practical, secular and evidence-based mindfulness practices that can be incorporated into your workday. Meditations are also included!
Learn what mindfulness truly is and follow guidance to apply it into your daily life.
• This is for absolute beginners and experienced practitioners
• The examples given are work-related but everything can be applied into any aspect of your life
• 12 lessons to help you unwind your stress and anxiety, interact better with co-workers, build resilience, deal better with change, start a mindfulness practice at work, and improve team dynamics – and more.
Here’s the course trailer:
|Find the course on three platforms:|
1. The Great Courses
· Individual course purchases via ‘Instant video’ for streaming or download, or DVD.
· Receive a course discount here (this link will provide a significant discount that’s not always available to the general public).
· Streaming access to thousands of educational, entertaining videos for anything you’ve ever wondered about. I recommend this platform as you’ll discover their wide variety of course titles!
· Receive a 14 day Free Trial here so you can watch the course for free!
· The audio version of this course is free with their 30-day trial!
Get this course today and create a better experience for yourself at work.