Why is it that most fat reduction clients are women?
It’s the biological design for women to have the propensity to put on weight.
That’s why women tend to have more body fat than men, 10% more 1 on average. Here’s why.
1. Women tend to store fat readily:
It’s a carryover from ancient times when availability to food was uznpredictable and women needed to survive to create new lives.
2. Women have higher lean-to fat ratios:
– Men have more lean muscle, which burns more calories.
– Women carry between six and eleven percent more body fat than men – even when they take in fewer calories.
3. Women produce more estrogen and less testosterone:
– Estrogen is the primary female hormone. It prompts the body to store and deposit fat to create ‘female curves.’
– Testosterone is the primary male hormone. It promotes muscle growth and maintains muscle mass.
The Function of Body Fat
Body fat, medical term adipose tissue, is a complex organ in the body. Its main job is to store and release energy (in the form of calories) but it serves many other functions. Controls the release of multiple hormones that control metabolism.
• Assists in regulating body temperature and vitamin absorption
• Supports other cellular structures within the body
• Some fat cells even produce energy and burn fat
Ranked amongst the top of body of non-invasive contouring treatments for stubborn belly fat.
- MaxLipo Laser is a fat reduction treatment that uses photomodulation technology to melt the fat in the fat cells in the treatment area.
- These treatments are often referred to an “alternative to liposuction” because because of the treatment’s ability to produce dramatic results.
- In just one 25 minute MaxLipo Light session your body can remove the equivalent amount of fat as completing SEVEN 30 minute cardio workouts!
- MaxLipo Light therapy is the GO-TO treatment for scar and stretch mark reduction
Call us and get support now. Lose that weight now. Don’t suffer alone in silence.
Email us at: email@example.com or call +65 6323 6652. Leave us a phone message if the line is busy
Yours in Health
Prof Sundardas D Annamalay
Access to our Wellness APP: FREE MIND