Do you know
- Why certain so-called “healthy” vegetable oils (yes, including canola oil) are CAUSING heart disease, obesity, and possibly even cancer in your body.
- The exact reasons why sugar is slowly killing you and your family (you can still enjoy dessert, but you NEED to know how to do it right to prevent damage in your body).
- Why those whole wheat breads are actually AGING your body faster (and causing diabetes), including aging of your joints, brain, and skin, and what to do about it.
- The 2 types of milks to AVOID at all costs (these are damaging your hormones).
- And the common plant-based “side dish” that you eat at restaurants that’s proven in a New Zealand study to CAUSE heart attacks.
Why You Should STOP eating Whole Wheat Bread, Vegetable Oil, Homogenized Milk, Canola Oil, Energy Bars, Soy Milk & These Cereals…
These foods are silently KILLING you and your family, causing Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer & excess body fat… I’ll also show you why you should eat MORE foods such as delicious butter, cream, cheese, coconut fat, avocados and juicy steaks.
You often hear vague claims in the news that “sugar is bad for you” or that “wheat and gluten are bad for you“, but do you truly understand what these foods do to your insides?
Most people DON’T understand the reasons… and the fact is that some of the foods I listed in the article title above can not only DESTROY your hormones and metabolism, but can also CAUSE you to get heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimers, and even cancer.
Not only that, but as you’ll see below, there’s a common plant-based food that you probably eat in restaurants frequently (I bet you ate this at least ONCE in the last week), and this common plant food is proven to CAUSE heart attacks! We’ll also show you exactly what you need to understand to eat in a way that BOOSTS your metabolism, balances hormones, PREVENTS heart attacks, STOPS cancer from forming in your body, and assures that you NEVER get type 2 diabetes, regardless of your “bad genetics”.
To find out more click below…