You may be shocked or dismayed once you heard that your child has Autism.
“But do we really know what the diagnosis means? Are you aware of what you can do to help them lead a Normal life?
Autism is a neurological disorder and one of five developmental disorders classified under the heading of Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD).
Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD) is made up of 5 different disorders:
- Asperger’s Disorder
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD)
- Rett’s Disorder
- PDD – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD – NOS)
It is estimated that 1.5 million Americans, including children and adults have autism.
Diagnosis is usually based on careful observation.
Details provided by parents and other caregivers on the child’s behavior, communication, social interaction and developmental levels were also helpful.
“Parents had found that Natural Remedies or Treatment are the most effective way to help people with Autism.“
Herbal and homeopathic remedies can replace synthetic drugs with little risk and side effects.
- Certain clinically proven remedies help balance the serotonin levels and can act as SSRI’s (Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors) just as synthetic SSRI’s do.
- Some herbal formulas can help calm and soothe children and adults without having a risk of being addictive unlike tranquilizing medicines.
- Herbal treatments may help heal the symptoms of ADHD. Which may come in tincture form that’s easily administered as drops in juice or water.
- There are also safe and effective homeopathic formulas.
- Other homeopathic remedies use proven ingredients, such as chamomile that may also help lessen or remove distressing and hard to handle tantrums.
To learn more about Natural Remedies for Autism Ask your naturopath TODAY.