1.) Do you use any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
– I recommend to use special plugins to protect your site against hackers.
2.) Have you ever considered publishing an e-book?
– I already have published books through amazon.com. Here’s the link – http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00A4U0WTU
3.) Have you considered of guest authoring on other websites?
– Yes, I would like to guest author, given that we have the same business niche. Please contact me through email at email@example.com
4.) Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
– I have been writing for a long time.
There are a few ways to write a blog. One approach is to be totally in the moment and sit down and write. The other is to plan a schedule and even plan the blog post. So my team and I plan our schedule in advance. We have a rough annual schedule, a more detailed 6 month schedule and a very precise monthly schedule.
5.) Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go to a paid option?
– I think it would be best to start out with paid WordPress platform since it enables you to have plugins that would basically make linking Google application, like analytics, adwords and adsense in order to generate more profit into your blog or site.
6.) Would you be interested in exchanging links or guest writing a blog post or vice versa?
– Yes, I’m very interested to guest post in your blog, given that we have the same niche.
7.) Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
8.) Which platform are you using for this website?
– I use wordpress.
9.) Do you get a lot of spam remarks from your blog site? If so, how do you reduce it? Any plugin or anything you can recommend?
– You need to activate auto filter from your blog site. That way you’ll have enough time to approve it as this is how our team is doing it.
10.) Are you using WordPress for your site platform?
11.) Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
– I think it is also essential to have some sort of knowledge with regard to coding even if as the owner you’re not directly processing or working on your site.
12.) Does your website have a contact page?
13.) Did you create this site yourself or did you employ someone to do it for you?
– Yes, I’ve employed a skilled developer to handle the creation of my site from scratch.
14.) Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
– Update your site regularly or use a sitemap.
15.) Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
– Yes, it’s alright with me if you share my blog to your friends or any groups or forums you belong into. Thank you for asking.
16.) Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work?
– Yes, of course it takes a lot of hard work and a dedicated team to manage our business online.
17.) Why is it I cannot subscribe to your RSS?
– I recommend you to go this link http://blog.drsundardas.com/rss and try to access it via Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox. But please feel free to visit our sitemap at http://blog.drsundardas.com/sitemap.xml
18.) Do you have any rss feed I can subscribe to or newsletter service?
– Yes, you can subscribe to our feed through this link http://blog.drsundardas.com/rss.
19.) How you center yourself and clear your mind before writing? Any ideas or tips?
– My writing is planned way in advance. So I often have my major and minor points in place and my research done before I start. I never sit down and look at a blank piece of paper or computer screen. I spend a lot of time preparing and less time actually writing.
20.) Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
– Our web developer and media team ensures that our site is mobile friendly. If you’re still experiencing any issues feel free to send us your comments through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve and answer your queries asap. Thank you!
21.) Does your website have browser compatibility issues?
– Our web developer efficiently manages our site for any issues. Or you may contact us at email@example.com, so we may resolve any issues on our site asap. Thank you!
22.) Do you ever run into any problems of plagiarism or copyright infringement?
– Use of key concepts, terminology and ideas is not plagiarism. Copying something word for word is. You can copyright your book or E-book. Enforcing it can be a challenge.
23.) How to remove from the service ‘Notify me when new comments are added’?
– We have already resolved this issue and remove the option ‘Notify
me when new comments are added’ so you should stop receiving the email notifications.
24.) Where else can I get access to a blog, forum or website with similar information?
– We cannot refer you to a particular website because the range of topics I cover is significant and the opinions expressed are mine. However you can always Google for the required information. Use the following format. <Modifiers>, <Topic>, <Blog/forum/website>
Eg: You came across an article I did on natural medicine for allergies. You want another blog, simply Google Natural medicine, Allergies, Blog